Ever desired to be on the top of the world? Pack your bag and head straight to this land. Known as the “last place on the roof of the world” or the “last Shangri La,” Bhutan is a majestic land with the most peaceful monasteries, mighty fortresses (or dzongs) and stunning landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys.
Give no second thought. Block the dates from 22nd Nov to 29th Nov, 2017 (8 Days, 7 Nights).
Tour Package includes:
2 Nights in Phuentsholing
1 Night in Thimpu
2 Nights Punakha
2 Nights Paro
Cost: 28,499/- (Includes all taxes)
Why you should visit this beauty?
- The only country to measure GNH or Gross National Happiness as an indicator of its prosperity
- The only place which has preserved it’s centuries old traditions and values, the environment, legacy and the future, supported by its government
- A country where rice is red and chillies aren’t just a seasoning but the most important ingredient. Their national dish, Ema Datshi, is a fiery blend of green chillies smothered in cheese
- The land where Buddhism is so deeply preserved that it will leave your soul with utmost peace
- Awe-inspiring mountain passes- dazzling with rhododendrons in spring
- Rich flora & fauna housing unique mammals and colourful birds – protected in several national parks
- The amount includes accommodation, food, transport and an official guide.
Indian nationals do not need a visa and licensed tour guide to explore Bhutan.